For millions of employees worldwide, working from home (WFH) is the new daily reality. In addition to our connected colleagues, our new co-workers are now partners, children and possibly pets. Our scheduling and space are subject to different distractions and disciplines.
Virtual teams have become an important building block of successful organizations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the basic unit that supports most organizations. According to Deloitte, “the future will elevate remote work and virtual teams from niche or second-class status to being the new mainstream.”
With teams at the core of corporate strategy, an organization’s success and survival in the post-COVID-19 economy depends on how well its virtual team members operate together. How are their problem-solving skills? Is the remote team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do the team members work well together? How do they communicate? How do they solve conflict? Do they manage time effectively and efficiently? This eighteen-hour workshop will help participants get there!
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the value of working as part of a team
- Develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- Identify their team player style and use it appropriately with their own team
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring their team player style and how it impacts group dynamics
- Differentiate between the stages of team development and help their team members move through them
- Use their communication skills effectively to build and maintain a high-performing team ambiance
- Remove barriers for team members to be fully engaged and to grow in a team setting
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the characteristics of effective teams
- Efficiently use the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems
- Establish action planning and use analysis tools to help the team members perform better
Please contact us for more info.