The future of work is no longer an abstract concept. What once seemed a distant possibility has abruptly turned into an everyday reality for most businesses globally, courtesy of the COVID-19 pandemic. With most employees now forced to carry out their jobs remotely amid lockdowns, companies across all industries are starting a new modus operandi – one called remote working for everyone.
Virtual workers and virtual teams are now an essential part of today’s workforce. More than ever, people are using technology to work anywhere, anytime.
There are benefits to today’s virtual workplace but there can be challenges too. This nine-hour workshop will teach managers and supervisors how to prepare employees for the virtual workplace, create telework programs, build virtual teams, leverage technology, and overcome cultural barriers.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Create a virtual workplace strategy
- Develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting programs
- Build a virtual team and lead the team members to success
- Plan and lead virtual meetings
- Use technology to support a virtual workplace
- Overcome cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
- Develop their virtual leadership skills
Please contact us for more information about this workshop.