The Stellar Learning Center of Excellence helps you enhance your skills and advance your career. We offer a variety of certificate and professional diploma programs in cooperation with local colleges and regional universities in addition to workshops and corporate courses in business & management, marketing, selling skills, leadership, human resources, project management, emotional intelligence, education, law, psychology, Training of Trainers (ToT), world languages, information technology (IT), fine arts, healthcare, media & communication, robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), science, technology & engineering (STEM), soft skills and more.
Business & Management
International Marketing Management
Human Resources Management
Essentials of Business
College/University Entrance Exams
SAT Admissions Test
ACT Admissions Test
Classic Learning Test (CLT)
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
PTE (Pearson Test of English)
MCAT (Medical College Admission Test)
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
GRE (Graduate Record Examinations)
Course Delivery Formats
- Virtual one-on-one or one-to-many instructor-led classes: Virtual classes are provided via online learning platforms and apps such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, WebEx, etc. Virtual classes require a reliable internet connection and a computer, or tablet, or even your smartphone. This has become the fastest growing method for delivering training courtesy of COVID-19. Even post CODID-19, e-learning or online training will remain the ideal format for busy professionals looking to earn qualifications, certifications, meet compliance standards, or simply advance their knowledge. Virtual learning is also the most economical.
- Traditional instructor-led classes with face-to-face learning: Attending a class in-person offers you a chance to interact face-to-face with your peers and experienced instructors. Advance your skills in an engaging setting, discuss ideas and solutions with your peers and colleagues.
- Onsite instructor-led Training: These are customized, convenient on-site face-to-face training for your company. Onsite training is the ideal learning solution when you, your team or company need professional training delivered to your location.
Our consultants and master trainers are always available for advice and to help you and your team select the right learning programs. A Training Needs Assessment may be provided to companies to facilitate in their coaching, development and training efforts.
Workshop & Program Categories
- Career Development
- Core Essentials for Business Professionals
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing Management Diploma
- Mobility: Aerospace, Automotive & Commercial Vehicles
- Project Management Certificate
- Sales & Marketing
- Small Business Training for Entrepreneurs
- Supervisors & Managers
- Train the Trainer
- Workplace Essentials